So, Luis Munana has recently been listed as one of the Forbes Africa 30 under 30 class of 2019, and since he isn’t just our #MCM, but our #MCE (Man Crush Everyday) we’ve put together a list of 5 things you may have not known about the Rundu-born ,all-round creative, who rose to fame during his time in the Big Brother Africa house in 2014.
- Believe it or not, he is an introvert - he says that he was always the teacher’s pet; writing down names of his classmates who were naughty in school.
- He wishes he had the ability to sing - besides writing stories, he also writes music (but hasn’t released it) Why Luis?
Read Next: Maria And Luis Securing The Future
- He entered Big Brother Hotshots because Okavango region had never been represented before
- His spiritual values were embedded in him by his parents; who he considers his role models
- He is the second Namibian male to make the Forbes list
Comment with your favourite fact about our #MCE or share more of his achievements to celebrate his Forbes Africa milestone!
Read Next: 'It Breaks My Heart': Luis Munana
Main Image Credit: Instagram/LuisManana